- Dit evenement is voorbij.
WORKSHOP Connecting innovative healthcare ecosystems around the World
2 juni @ 17:00 - 18:45
Because LifetecZONe is part of the European Cluster Collaboration Platform our members get invitations of interesting webinars.
The Technical University of Madrid, in cooperation with Pfizer Foundation, is organising this workshop for free.
At the previous one they had 1.800 participants from 25 countries.
Mail panel discussion (English language)
A world of connected health innovation ecosystems: an overview from Europe, LatAm, China and US
The following experts will take part in:
- Lisa Suennen, Senior Managing Director, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips and Manatt Ventures, US top expert in digital health, entrepreneur, advisor and venture capitalist, now she also serves on the Boards of Directors of several health companies and chairs the advisory board of the NASA-funded Translational Research Institute for Space Health that is responsible for identifying innovative approaches to reduce health risks to humans on long-duration exploration missions.
- Olof Berglund, Health Program Manager in Stockholm Innovation & Growth (STING), a swedish accelerator for startups that is being named the Best Accelerator in the Nordics and the Main Runway for Startups in Stockholm.
- Urs Mattes, international executive in life science and medtech, lived and operated companies in Asian markets including China, Korea and Japan. He is experienced in development and execution of business strategies for Asia and China, building subsidiary companies from scratch.
- Guillermo Torre-Amione, President of TEC Salud, Tecnológico de Monterrey (Mexico). After 26 years in the United States as Chief of the Section of Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplantation at the Methodist Hospital in Houston, he returned to Mexico to become President of TEC Salud at the Tecnológico de Monterrey, and recently, he became Vice-President for Research. He is member of the American College of Cardiology and of the National Academy of Medicine in Mexico.