- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Webinar Cybersecurity, its risks, and ways to protect yourself
8 april @ 12:00 - 12:45
There has been a huge increase in the number of cyberattacks globally. The majority of recent security researches suggest that companies and individuals have unprotected data and poor cybersecurity practices in place. In this knowledge session, cybersecurity and the risks associated with poor cybersecurity habits and practices will be discussed by Vivenics. They will also talk about your role in defending yourself and your organization, and what cybersecurity specialists can do to help you fight cyberattacks.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Fundamentals of cybersecurity
- The different types of cybersecurity risks
- What you can do to mitigate these risks, personally and in your organization
- Tips and quick wins
- How cybersecurity experts can help you minimize these risks
Petrik Cuijpers, Managing Director and owner of Vivenics. He has a strong background in informatics and data integrity.
Raman Dar, recently joined Vivenics as Cybersecurity Consultant. He has a Bsc in forensics and cybersecurity and is trained in ethical hacking.